Friday, March 12, 2010

Tweet Tweet

Hi out there. I'm writing this blog to tell you that I'm not really in the mood for blogging today. Not that I'm trying to be cute, but I usually put some time and effort into my posts, and while I have many posts "in process," I'm in more of a fly-by-the-seat-of-my-pants, can't-focus-on-a-single-thought kind of mood.

Hence, the tweeting. I've been BLOWING UP my twitter feed because it's the perfect, schizo medium for my thoughts today.  I'm also buckling down on actual, paying work, which let's face it, comes before narcissistic, introspective monoblogs.

A brief update on the goings-on of the household:
*Hokie is pretty depressed about her boyfriend leaving. Boston is gleeful and practically crawls in our laps with gratitude.
*We've planted out Quad 2 in the garden, but due to retaining water (the garden, not me...this time) we might have to scrap it and start over. You'll get grids and pictures and more info than you wanted soon.
*I've been focused on cooking really healthy, really balanced meals this last week, which means fish. Those of you who know me know how much concentration and gag-reflex-suppression that requires. So far, lots of success.
*I'M WORKING OUT! A LOT! So far this week I've kept up 2-3 exercise sessions per day, which usually entails elliptical machine+half an episode of The Wire in the morning, the Biggest Loser "Last Chance Workout" DVD in the afternoon, and a long walk or bike ride in the evening with the boys. I feel good, but not like blogging.

There. I'm not going to promise a giant photo-filled post tonight or tomorrow or whenever, but you know you'll get one eventually. Geez, now I'm being kind of rude. Sorry, you didn't ask for that. Back to work and my less-offensive tweets.

No comments:

Post a Comment