Monday, March 29, 2010

Mutt Monday: Guest Species

As many of you know, there have been some new additions to the family. Until Bill lets me get chickens (not just for eggs, but for top-notch garden manure) I needed an animal that would help me keep my plants fed. Enter rabbits.


I picked up these little poop machines last week and they've been getting accustomed to life at WatRanch. The white and brown one is very active and inquisitive, and always hops out to greet us when we come outside:

I tried to get one of each gender to avoid many baby rabbits, but we think the white one is a girl, and this little guy is, well, a guy.




He's pretty shy, but both are fairly good cuddlers. I tried showing Joe how to feed them fresh blades of grass, but he likes teasing them with the grass instead of letting them have it.


We're still trying to decide names so please VOTE below on the options we've come up with.



No comments:

Post a Comment