Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Pics to Come

There's a lot going on the Wat Ranch this week to get ready for spring. So much that I don't have time to upload photos I've been taking of the goings-on. I will, I promise, but for now I'm too busy doing to talk about doing.

Suffice it to say that now that all of my seed orders have arrived (and I've attacked the seed displays in local stores), the Excel spreadsheet plots are being drawn up and I'm marking off sections in the garden. It's not as easy as I thought it would be because I have a posse of 3 dogs trailing along behind me as I mark. Pics to come.

Other than that, I'm attempting to start seeds for the first time ever, without grow lights or fancy heating contraptions. Pics to come.

I'm also taking advantage of the warm weather by moving some dormant (hopefully, though they might be dead) plants around in the front ornamental beds. Pics to come.

Oh right, and I have a little dude running around (literally) who has a first birthday coming up in a few weeks. I guess I should get on planning that, huh? Plus I'm working out more. As in every single day, for the last 3 weeks straight. I'll just assume you're giving me a virtual high five. In the meantime, back to work--paying work--for now. I've gotta finance all of this somehow.

1 comment: