Monday, January 25, 2010

Mutt Monday: Trash Crop

Hokie and Boyfriend Dog have moved past their mutual attraction and are developing a deeper relationship by exploring their joint interests. Which is mainly garbage.

Friday is trash collection day in our neighborhood, and it is always inevitably the windiest day of the week. Everyone sets out their cans and bags and then heads off to work. This is where Hokie and BD come in. This Friday they had dragged no less than THREE entire bags of trash to OUR FRONT LAWN and proceeded to delight in the contents as if it were Christmas morning. I do what I can to keep the front cleaned up, but the backyard...well....



I'm all for young love and all, but this plus the heavyweight wrestling matches in my veggie plot has me leaning towards sending Hokie and BD to boarding school and a military academy, respectively.

1 comment:

  1. LOL!! I love the way BD invites Hokie to play tug-o-war with...well....whatever that is. Sorry about the trash, though...if you need help picking it all up, give me a ring. :)

    ReplyDelete